Nestlé Health Science S.A., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Nestlé S.A., has agreed to buy Prometheus Laboratories. The specialty pharma and diagnostics company in registration for an IPO, has instead agreed to a buyout offer from Nestlé Health Science, a new subsidiary of Switzerland’s Nestlé S.A. Nestle Health Science kicked off in January 2011 with the intention of breaking ground into the nutritional solutions space to provide improved and personalized healthcare for medical conditions. If you are interested in more details about this transaction, please check out our deal profile below.
- Specialty Pharmaceutical Industry Trading Multiple Analysis
- An Overview of Global Regulatory Trends in the Nutraceutical Industry – April 2013
- Biosimilars: Opportunity Amongst Uncertainty
- Modernizing Pharma Markets in Brazil and Mexico
- The Medical Device Excise Tax (MDET) – Ramifications for Device Makers